Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Welcome!

Well, it just couldn't be avoided any longer...it's time for the mosher boys to have their own blog!
Pretty much all the coolest babies we know already have their own, and Sam and Elias were starting to feel seriously behind the times. I can't promise that they will be posting everyday, as they are busy kids and don't have much interest in anything that requires them to sit still, but I will try to pick up the slack.

We are enjoying a great summer so far in our new home in Napa. Sam started two weeks of ecology camp this Monday, and is really loving it. Elias decided against camp, instead working on building his vocabulary and jogging skills. He is very determined and working diligently to catch up with his big brother. I myself am just trying to keep up with the two of them!

1 comment:

Craig R. Mosher said...

Wow, you boys have your own blog! I'm impressed! I never imagined my grandsons would have a blog. Have a great time at camp, Sam. It sounds like fun. I'd like to go sometime. And, Elias, keep after Sam, you'll catch him someday. (:
Love,
Grandpa