Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Quote of the Day

This is a dual quote of the day. Together they pretty much sum up what life is like with Patchie these days- endearing, funny, and exasperating all at the same time.

The first comes from the wee hours of the day after Patch appeared at my bedside for some early morning snuggling, as is his routine. I pretended to go back to sleep for a little bit before actually acknowledging his existence there in the bed. When I rolled over and said good morning to him, he responded with a big smile and, "Oh, Mama, I wuv you all day long!" What a great way to start my day!

The second quote comes from just a few minutes ago when I thought it would be nice to try and get a photo of Patchie and I together to accompany the above post. He, however, had many other ideas of what he would like to be doing- none of which involved holding still for the two seconds it would take for me to snap a pic. I finally just grabbed him and held him to my side for the photo. As he wriggled free he says, "Mom! You're making me cwazy!"

No comments: