Friday, February 6, 2009

Atti is 3 weeks old!


I'm really too tired to write much here. Everything is going well, but life with a newborn, while wonderful in so many ways, is also just plain old exhausting! I'm not quite used to all the night time parties Atticus likes to host- I think it gets easier once you sort of adjust to it, but I'm just not there yet. Today I did manage to get both Elias and Atticus asleep at the same time, so we all took a lovely nap together. I could have stayed there all afternoon, but after about an hour and a half, they were both ready to get up and, yep you guessed it, eat again! Life with three boys- it's really all about the food. I can't imagine what the teenage years are going to be like...

So, here is some more ofAtti, in all his delicious newborness. I'm sure I'll get back to photographing the other two, but for the time being, you'll have to indulge this mama, who is quite sure she has the most perfect looking baby ever!!

Sweet slumberer.



Trying out the pacifier. Do you think he is embarrased?


He smiles!

Waking up to the world.

No comments: