Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Assumed identity

There's been a lot of dressing up going on around here lately, which I just love. I wasn't sure, as the mom of two boys, just how much of this I would get to experience. It was one of my favorite activities as a young girl- I had a couple of friends who had thrilling "dress up" bins or chests, which provided us with hours of imaginary fun. I try not to gender stereotype my boys too much, but didn't know if this type of play would appeal to them. But, happily, both Sam and Elias both seem to love trying on different identities and incorporating outfits into their play. Our dress up bin is slowly growing, although admittedly it is heavy on the knight/warrior themed stuff. Not too surprising there...

So, without further ado, let me introduce you to:

Ninja Sam

Medieval Mosher Boys




Dragon Patch



No comments: