Thursday, June 2, 2011

Goodbye preschool, hello kindergarten

My brown boy graduated from his sweet little preschool last week. He has grown so much over the last two years! The school is a cooperative, so Jeff and I both worked in the classroom, as well as myself serving on the board for two years. You could say that the school has played a large role in our lives for the past two years!

Here is Patchie on his very first day of preschool. I distinctly remember driving him down that day and him telling me how proud he felt to be going off to school for the first time. I felt the same way!

Here he is with Mz. Lori, our fabulous teacher. She was also Sam's teacher years ago, and with any luck, will be there for Atti in another years time.

And here are Patch and Atti, on our way to the graduation. (Sam was in school still).


And here are a few grainy but cute photos of the kids doing there "Finale" performances.

Proud graduate!

Bye NVNS (for now)! Thanks for all the fun. We'll be seeing in a year!

No comments: