Friday, September 7, 2007

Gus still has it!

Most of you (all six!) are already familiar with our gray friend, Gus. For those of you not in the know, Gus is the Schwartz-Mosher family cat. I acquired him at the start of my sophomore year of college, in Ohio. Desiring a more temperate climate, he moved down to North Carolina, and lived with my parents there for the next 8 years or so. In late 2001 he decided Raleigh was old news and decided to try his luck in California. Since then he has lived with us in a studio apartment in SF, a garden apartment in Berkeley, and two houses in Napa. He is now almost 13 years old, but as you can see, he is not slowing down yet! I post these pictures mostly for my parents, who miss Gus terribly and (I think) probably wish they had never let him go!!



No comments: