Friday, September 28, 2007

Some fun pictures

Haven't had much time for blogging lately, but I'm trying to fit it back into my schedule. We are in the process of buying a second car, so all my free internet time goes into researching vehicles. Such fun!

We did have a really great day earlier this week. After Sam got home from school, we jetted down to "the city" as we call it here in the suburbs, and spent the afternoon at the San Francisco zoo. I'm a little conflicted about zoos in general, but this one seems pretty humane and tries to recreate the animal's natural habitats. The boys loved it- Sam's favorites were the lemurs and snow leopards. I'm not sure what Elias liked the best- I think it was probably the yogurt covered raisins we brought as snack! It was a beautiful day in the city, warm and sunny, even way out in the fog belt where the zoo is. Unfortunately, the camera batteries died after exactly two pictures, so we didn't get to record much of the day's fun. Oh well- you'll just have to take my word that a good time was had by all.



Here are a few more fun and recent pictures. Sam in his new hat from his Grannie.


The artist at work (note the tongue!).



Patch, looking particularly cute one day.

And, again, so cute.


Awwwwww....

1 comment:

Jill + Sada said...

ya know - elias in the chair pic looks a bit like his namesake, GGJohn! sweet!