Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Quote of the Day

Hello friendly readers! Here begins a new feature of the fabulous mosherboys blog- the quote of the day! Now, I am a bit of a sporadic blogger, so this really won't be an "of the day" kind of feature, but I will do my best to regularly record some of the cute, sweet, or just plain hilarious things said around here.

So, without further ado, here is our first quote, uttered by Sam on a recent sunny morning. He had wandered into the office where I was checking email and I asked him what he was up to. He replied in a breezy sort of voice, "I was just sun basking on the deck." Ahh, the life of a young Californian!

In other similar news, Elias, whose vocabulary is growing by leaps and bounds, impressed and thrilled us all the other day by saying SAM for the first time. For those of you not too familiar with the speech of one year olds, the S sound is often challenging, and while Patch has been saying Mom and Dad for what seems like ever now, his brother's name has been a bit more difficult. But no more. It is now gleefully called out many, many times everyday. Such cuteness!

No comments: