Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Like grandfather, like grandson

Sam and Elias, both enjoying an all time favorite snack of my dad's, peanut butter-on-a-spoon. For those of you who don't know the Schwartz's too well, this is like some sort of snack rite of passage. I don't think cousin Milo is quite ready for nut butters yet, but when he is of age, I'm sure my boys will be ready to indoctrinate him in the ways of spoonage!

















Also of note- how strangely old and surly does Patch look? Is this some kind of flash forward to his teen years or what???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We always ate PB on a spoon, too. I still do sometimes, though I always feel very indulgent when I do!

Jill + Sada said...

yeah, i was thinking that about patchy too - he kinda looks like a baby rock star with a microphone!